Make us part of your playbook for specialty commercial risks.
Mavon: Your MVP for Specialty Commercial Lines Risks
Mavon Insurance specialty lines solutions include a full array of specialized products from dozens of carriers for businesses that require coverage from excess and surplus lines markets. Our underwriters have the breadth and depth of experience to help you find and negotiate the right coverages for your clients with hard-to-place risks. We also understand how critical it is for you to get a proposal in your client’s hands as quickly as possible. Our staff works hard to deliver the kind of turnaround and responsiveness that retail agencies value. Our goal is to support you in your efforts to expand your footprint in the specialty markets you serve.
Meeting the Needs of Clients with Higher or Unusual Risks
Our solutions at Mavon are as unique as your clients, delivering tailored product lines to address each of their unique exposures.
- Artisan Contractors: We can help you place the various coverages needed for a broad spectrum of contractors – from the GC to subs and a wide range of artisan contractors.
- Bars, Taverns & Liquor Liability: We insure all types of bars and tavern operations, addressing the complex exposures faced by this niche market including fire hazards, liquor liability, food contamination, assault and battery, employee injuries, among others. Liquor liability insurance will cover property damage or physical injuries caused by patrons who have become intoxicated at the bar or tavern.
- Builder’s Risk: For clients with an insurable interest in new construction or renovations, we have the markets to secure a policy with broad terms and competitive rates.
- Energy: Custom insurance products solutions are available to respond to the energy sector’s evolving risks, including general liability, environmental liability, property damage, equipment breakdown, business interruption, builder’s risk, cyber, and other critical industry-specific products.
- Environmental: The markets with which we work offer significant capacity, broad policy terms and conditions, competitive pricing, multi-year policy terms, and other features for a wide range of environmental products.
- Garage/Garagekeepers Liability: We’ll help your clients protect their customers’ property and business in the event that accidents, injuries or property damage occur. Coverages are available for auto repair shops, auto body shops, tow truck operations, detailing operations, and many others.
- General Liability (including Products): An increasingly litigious landscape, a tougher regulatory environment, emerging risks and other factors for many industries call for a comprehensive liability program designed to address and respond to the exposures your clients face today. Our specialty markets are equipped to respond to these risks with general liability solutions, including products coverage that may not be readily available through the standard market.
- Habitational: From multi-family units to condominiums, hotels, motels, student housing and senior living facilities, we offer liability and property solutions for these and other habitational risks, including those with coastal exposures, earthquake risk, and high TIV limits.
- Inland Marine: Access our inland marine markets for builder’s risk, contractor’s equipment, transportation risks, warehousing and logistics and other specialty exposures.
- Motor Truck Cargo: Turn to us to provide you with markets to help insure transportation clients on and off the road by providing coverage against the risks of direct physical loss to covered property while in transit, loading or unloading, and while at a terminal or dock awaiting distribution.
- Package: Leverage our relationships with markets that will write package policies for unusual or tough-to-place risks, sub-standard risks and vacant risks.
- Products Liability: One error can tip a company’s balance sheet without the correct products liability coverage in place. Our staff is available to place the coverage you need to ensure your clients are properly protected.
- Property: We work with the best property markets to secure protection for your clients, offering broad terms, including all-risk coverage and insurance for coastal properties and earthquake zones.
- Special Events: Our markets for events liability insurance will cover your clients’ responsibility for damages as a result of an accident at their event that causes injury or property damage. We can cover business meetings, fundraisers, corporate parties, and sporting events among others.
- Umbrella & Excess Liability: We will help you design a line of defense to safeguard your clients’ business assets in the event a loss goes beyond the limits of their primary liability policies.