Mavon Insurance, a leading national wholesaler, is pleased to offer a comprehensive and competitive equine insurance program underwritten on behalf of an A+ rated domestic company on an admitted basis. We understand what is fully needed to provide insurance protection for the horses themselves, whether they’re for work, breeding, show or pleasure.
The Equine Insurance Department is located in Lexington, Kentucky the Horse Capital of the World. This gives us a better opportunity to service the Equine community and focus solely on their needs. With over 30 years of experience in Equine Insurance, we welcome the opportunity to earn your business.
Equine Mortality Insurance: Coverage against death or humane destruction resulting from an accident, illness or disease and extended to include theft and colic surgery reimbursement. Other coverage extensions available, such as major medical reimbursement, surgical reimbursement, stallion infertility, and wobbler syndrome.
Equine Liability Insurance: Coverage against legal liability arising out of the ownership or use of horses for commercial or private purposes.
Farmowners Multi-Peril Insurance: Coverage under a single policy for dwellings, farm structures, personal property, and liability.
Contact us Today: email@example.com
- Mortality & Theft: Coverage against death or humane destruction resulting from an accident, illness or disease.
- Colic Surgery Reimbursement up to $5,000 with an option to increase to $10,000
- Major Medical Expense Reimbursement
- Surgical Expense Reimbursement
- Agreed Value Policy
- Foal Insurance from 24 Hours
- Limited Perils
- Transit Insurance Coverage Domestic and International
- Stallion Infertility
- Claims are Adjusted by an Independent Adjuster
Submit A Risk
Current agents click here to submit a risk. If you would like to become an agent, please contact one of our equine specialists listed below.