Our staff goes to bat for you to deliver the standard markets you need.
Mavon: Driving Standard Personal Lines Accounts Home to You
As a retail insurance agent, you have your go-to standard markets for personal insurance. There are markets, however, that may be better suited for specific clients with which you don’t have a relationship. With 100 years and counting in the industry under our belt, Mavon Insurance has established strong relationships with a network of 45 insurance carriers with which we do business. This allows us to provide you with greater choice for your clients. You can find broader coverage solutions and competitive pricing when partnering with Mavon.
Our Personal Lines Portfolio
Add our preferred personal lines carriers to your portfolio of companies. Mavon has standard markets for the following:
- Classic Cars: Work with us to provide your insured with coverage specifically designed for classic and antique cars – from guaranteed value coverage to flexible usage, roadside service, and more. Our carrier markets also provide superior claims servicing.
- Excess Liability: Our team will select from our network of reputable insurance carriers to meet your clients’ specialized liability needs. Excess liability insurance is available to raise the limit of liability of a client’s underlying personal policies.
- High Net Worth Clients and High Value Homes: Mavon will assist you in insuring clients who own larger, luxury homes with higher limits, large schedules, and specialized coverage such as full repair/replacement cost, generous living expenses during rebuilding, coverage for valuable contents and other key products.
- Homeowners: We have access to A-rated carriers that provide homeowners insurance across the country and can help you place this “can’t-do-without” coverage at competitive rates.
- Jet Skis: Mavon can provide affordable all-risk coverage, replacement cost, towing and road assistance, medical payments and more to insure your clients’ jet skis and personal watercraft (PWC).
- Manufactured Homes: Our markets specialize in insurance for manufactured homes, including mobile and modular units, providing coverage for owner, seasonal, rental and tenant occupancies.
- Motorcycle: We can place coverage for motorcyclists of every age and every style, offering your insureds a choice when it comes to their motorcycle insurance.
- Personal Auto: Leverage our carrier relationships to deliver affordable personal auto coverage. Recreational Vehicles: Provide full protection for your clients’ RVs along with flexible coverage options tailored to their lifestyles.
- Tenant Occupied Dwellings: For insureds renting out their property, we can provide coverage to cover the costs incurred by damage.
- Travel Trailers: Travel trailers differ in size and amenities and require specialized insurance protection to cover original parts, equipment and accessories, and personal effects. Coverage is also available for collision or rollover, replacement cost, liability, towing and roadside assistance, emergency expense and additional living expenses.
- Personal Umbrella: Most umbrella policies function as an excess liability policy. However, in addition to acting as a reserve, an umbrella provides additional coverage for types of losses that otherwise would not be paid. Examples of additional coverage may include: expanding the auto coverage territory to almost anywhere in the world, personal injury coverage for claims such as libel or slander, and liability for certain claims resulting from your role as a director/officer of an organization. Let us help you round out your clients’ insurance program.
- Watercraft: Take a look at our markets for your client’s watercraft risks, including property and liability insurance for sailboats, speedboats, pontoons, houseboats and more. We can provide you with competitive, broad coverage. Many of our insurer partners offer discounts based on safety and multiple policies. Some even offer the opportunity to bundle the boat insurance with a client’s auto insurance and/or homeowners insurance.
- Yacht: Mavon partners with a number of top-tier industry marine insurance leaders, which allows us to obtain tailored yacht coverage to protect an insured’s assets, vessel and passengers.
Your Business, Your Choice
When you partner with Mavon, you choose how you want to work with us:
- Traditional Brokerage
Simply submit standard line account applications. We quote your business and bind it upon request.
- Subcodes/Direct Access
We are continually working with our markets to develop this access. Call us to discuss direct access to our standard carriers through a subcode. With a minimal volume commitment, you receive higher commissions and handle more of the direct client service.
- Comparative Rating
Mavon Standard Solutions agents enjoy discounted rates with EZLynx and other comparative rating systems. You get Mavon companies at no charge, and you may add your own carriers at a discounted rate.