Cyber & Data Breach Insurance
Get on-deck with our cyber solutions for your clients.
Call on Mavon for Cyber & Data Breach Protection
In today’s interconnected and online environment, cyber and data breach coverage is integral in protecting a business’ assets. Companies large and small face the risk of network security breaches and other cyber-related exposures that can result in significant monetary losses and reputational damage. As part of our portfolio of professional lines products, Mavon Insurance offers cyber solutions that can be tailored to your clients’ needs, whether you are looking for coverage for a healthcare entity, a bank, professional or many others.
Our Cyber Solutions
Policies vary from one insurer to the next, which is why you need access to our expertise and markets and our ability to secure the right cyber solution and customize it to reflect your client’s risk profile. Some of the solutions available include coverage to respond to the following:
- Forensics analysis to determine data access
- Notification of breach to affected customers and credit monitoring
- Restoration or reconstruction of data lost or damaged due to a virus, hacker, or other covered cause
- Website publishing – errors or misleading statements that infringe on copyright, trademark, trade dress, or service mark; defame a person or organization; or violate a person’s right of privacy
- Programming errors and omissions – alleged contractual negligence or if the firm’s computer system transmits a virus to a third party
- Regulatory response costs, including expenses to respond to regulatory investigations and the costs of settling regulatory claims
- Business income and extra expenses – to cover lost income and expenses incurred due to a full or partial shutdown of the client’s computer system because of a hacker attack, virus or other insured peril
- Cyber extortion – covers the costs associated with an extortion threat, including ransomware
- Crisis management – covers the cost of hiring public relations to contain reputational damage
- Third-party liability losses including costs of defending lawsuits and settlements